Third Party Maintenance
Wouldn't it be nice if you could focus on your business instead of the stability of your network? If uptime was the norm and not the constant exception. If you had a solution to alleviate unplanned outages and reduce the need for mad scrambles on your weekend trying to get your network back online.
Our multivendor approach helps you maintain all your network devices so you can focus on growing your revenues. We provide advance business analytics and network support services with faster first-time fixes that simplify your maintenance process with single partner accountability. With our third-party maintenance solutions, we ensure your servers, switches, access points, point of sales devices, printers, monitors, and other networking hardware are all in working order.
Providing support for more than 50,000 network elements.
Technicians on site
in as little as
24x7x365 ticketing system and network operation center access.
What are the benefits?
Sagent realizes that these are unique times and you are being faced with unique challenges. As such you need unique advantages to maintain and grow your business.
• Reduce Operating Costs – Our maintenance programs offer a savings of up to 60% over OEM programs.
• Simplified Management – Place multiple products and technologies under our multivendor maintenance solutions.
• Improved Uptime – Technology will be driving touchless customer interactions. We have three times the industry average first time fix rate.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Our network maintenance programs work just like the contract you have with the OEM, but with more options to match your network strategy and at a lower overall cost structure.
• 24x7 Remote Technical Support – Be connected to a US based, Level 3, support engineer with an average of 15-years of experience to remotely troubleshoot network failures.
• 24x7 Resolution and Status Reporting – Get anytime access to a resolution dashboard that will document all open tickets, their status in the process and the expected time of resolution.
• 4 Hour Spares Deployment – Utilizing a 127,000 sq./ft centralized distribution center and more than 300 regional stocking locations, parts will arrive at your location in as little as 4 hours to get your network back up and running.
• 4 Hour Technician On-Site – A Sagent certified technician will be dispatched with the necessary tools and spare parts to fully address the failure at your facility.
Results that prove our service value
One of the largest wireless network operators in North America was working to provide its clients with mobile services at the lowest possible price structure. With over 350 field service depot locations at our disposal and access to thousands of technicians, we reduced network downtime by an estimated 23%, achieved 98% onsite and delivered 100% resolution metrics - keeping the wireless provider one step ahead of the competition and focused on growing its customer base.
Restore Network Equipment
Don’t make decisions in the dark. With the right information, you will know how much life is left in an old unit, what it’s really worth, and which repairs make the most sense. We are a leading network equipment and telecommunication services provider with a nothing-to-hide approach. No hidden data, no hidden risks, and no hidden agenda. Customers around the world including Tier 1 Telco's, Wireless Operators, Cable MSO’s, Fortune 500's and even the OEMs themselves trust us for their network equipment lifecycle management needs.
Network Maintenance Services
- NETWORK VERIFICATION
- THIRD PARTY MAINTENANCE
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- NOC SERVICE
- NETWORK EQUIPMENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- WIRELESS EQUIPMENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- CABLE MSO EQUIPMENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
- DATACENTER EQUIPMENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT